Gasket Kit (Gaggia Titanium,Saeco Incanto etc)
This kit includes the main gaskets you need to replace.These are the o-rings which are usually replaced as a part of the Full Service.
A full service recommended to carry out in every 3-4 years.
Save money and do a full service on your loved coffee machine!
Gasket Kit includes the followings:
- 8 X 140328059, Teflon pipe gaskets,
- 3 X NM01.057,Boiler valve lower gaskets, (one goes on the boiler valve,second is on the chromed steam pipe, third is spare or on the chromed steam pipe at certain models:Gaggia Syncrony Digital, Saeco Stratos)
- 2 x NM01.035,Boiler valve upper gaskets,(Both goes on the boiler valve)
- 1 x 140328561, Faucet shaft gasket,
- 1 x 145842900,Watertank valve seal,
- 1 x NM01.044, Counter piston Gasket for Brew Group
Do not forget to buy silicon grease to reduce friction! You can buy it here >
Fits: Gaggia Titanium, Titanium Plus, Gaggia Syncrony range, Saeco Vienna range, Cafe Cream, Cafe Nova, Saeco Incanto range, Saeco Caffee Charisma, Vespresso
Important: Some models have been redesigned after 2008 (silicon tubes instead of teflon pipe systems) and therefore you do not need gaskets only on the boiler valve and faucet shaft!
Note: This kit is suitable for both old and new J boiler equipped machines.However machines are with old boiler have boiler seal(s) which you have to buy separately!
For boiler seal please search down in your coffee machine category.
Manufacturer: Philips / Gaggia / Saeco and O-ring
Product number: N/A (see above)
Delivery: 1 x Gasket Kit (Gaggia Titanium,Saeco Incanto etc)
If you are not sure what part you need please follow our Guide or Contact us here.
Please note we do not accept any kind of liability from incorrectly fitted parts. Wrongly fitted parts void warranty.
If you are not competent to carry out a repair, seek professional help here!