To be able to give you an estimate, you need to get your coffee maker to us.
We will provide you with a Free no Obligation estimate in 3-4 working days, having received your coffee maker.
1. You fill in our "Service form" what you find here >
2. Automated email will be sent with your reference number to your email address
3. Get your coffee machine to us: You have 2 options as follows*:
A, "In person"
You can bring your coffee maker to our workshop personally in our opening hours.
B, "By third party courier"
You can book a third party courier on www.interparcel.com who will collect your coffee maker from a chosen address on a given date by you. Make sure you pack your coffee maker with care accordingly to our packing guide.
*Please do not forget to fill in our service form online and choose the relevant "delivery method"
4. After receiving your coffee machine, We provide an estimate for the repair in 3-4 working days in an email. This costs £30 which will be deducted from the repair bill.
5. The repair procedure carried out in 1-2 working days which makes the whole turnaround time 5 working days
7. At the moment you can only pay for the repair by a bank transfer or cash.
We do not accept credit card, cheques or payment over the phone.
8. When the service / repair is paid, you need to organize the courier back to you and email us the shipping label
you might use www.uk.interparcel.com
You are free to use any courier you like. We do not take responsibilites for transit damage!
Our estimate does not include delivery back to you.
9. Our work comes with 12 months labour and parts warranty on all domestic coffee machine.
If you need, here are some helpful links: