Return Policy for spare parts
If you received a damaged, defective or incorrect (we sent the wrong item, not a wrongly placed order by the customer) product, please let us know immediately in email and we will replace or refund the damaged, detective or incorrect product as soon as we receive the item back from you.
Please note, we only accept unused parts for return which have not been fitted in in any way!
We take this extremely seriously as once the part has signs of use we cannot resell it as a brand new item any longer!
If you are returning the product because you changed your mind, you can do that in 14 days from the time of delivery, but you need to contact us.
Once we confirm the return, you have 14 days to return the product to us.
After 14 days from the time of delivery we do not accept item(s) for a refund.
Procedure of Returns
- Fill our contact us form ,and fill in the Subject field with your order number as follows: "Return of ON-1234" or simply reply to your order confirmation email you received from us.
- Write a short description of the reason for return in the 'Enquiry' section (Example: part does not fit, Wrong part ordered, Part no longer needed)
- Wait for our response with a return confirmation number.
- Write the return confirmation number on the envelope / box.
- Send your item back to us:
Mr Bean2Cup Webshop Ltd
150 B Greenford Road,
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Please note unless we have delivered the wrong part we are unable to refund the postage you paid. If it was a Free delivery we will deduct £4.99 from your total for postage!
Refund normally takes 5 -10 working days before it reaches your account.
Please keep a proof of postage and insure the parcel to its value as if the parcel gets lost or damaged, we are unable to proceed a refund for lost parcels or we will either reduce or refuse the refund due, depending on damaged goods.
The returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
Return Policy for coffee makers
Please note we only accept unused coffee makers for return and refund within 14 days from delivery
- Fill our contact us form, and fill in the Subject field with your order number as follows: "Return of ON-1234" or simply reply to your order confirmation email you received from us.
- Write a short description of the reason for return in the 'Enquiry' section (Example: changed my mind etc) and mention whether you want us to collect from you. APC Collection is between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, no time slot available, you can also take the parcel to the local APC depot after agreeing a date and receiving a shipping label from us. Either way we charge £30 (fully covered) for that which will be deducted from your total you paid after receiving the coffeemaker back. You might choose to return the machine by a third party courier, in which case you need to have it fully insured as you are taking responsibility for any transit damage that may occur. Please also mention what day we can collect, we need 2 working days notice at least
- Wait for our response with a return confirmation number and shipping label if you opted for it
- Pack the machine with all accessories and wait for the collection or take the machine to your local APC depot depending what option you chose
Refund normally takes 5-10 working days before it reaches your account
Please read more about your right of withdrawal: