1. Ownership of Copyright
Mr Bean2cup Webshop Ltd reserves the sole ownership of the content and the materials which includes without limitation to video, audio-visual content and materials, photos, images, designs, logo, trademark and any other material.
2. Copyright License
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd permits the users of www.mrbean2cup.co.uk the license to;
- View the content and the materials on Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd’ website;
Copy, paste and store some content and materials on www.mrbean2cup.co.uk based on our authorization;
- Pages print out on www.mrbean2cup.co.uk should not be commercially used;
- We do not permit the user of Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd website the total right as regards to www.mrbean2cup.co.uk, the content and the materials. In other words, all other rights are reserved;
- However, no user of www.mrbean2cup.co.uk must format, publish, edit, change, broadcast, transform etc the content and the materials on this website without Mr. Bean2cup’ written directive
- We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such update about our products, announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication or email us at [email protected].
- If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at [email protected].
3. Data Mining
To systemically obtain any information or data from www.mrbean2cup.co.uk is prohibited.
For enquires or you seek the right to the copyright content and materials on www.mrbean2cup.co.uk, contact us at [email protected].
5. Enforcement of Copyright
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd website handles the protection of Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd’s copyright very seriously.
6. Infringing Material
You can stop all collection of information by our database to not receive future communications or services. If such information infringes you or any other person’s copyright by sending us an email at [email protected].