Gaggia Classic Refurbished Coffee Machine
Please note we only refurbish a Gaggia Classic machine on a request.
If you are interested in buying a refurbished coffee maker from us please get in touch with us so we can send you few pictures.
once you agreed to buy the machine we refurbish one for you in 2-3 working days
All Classic machines receives a full service, (all gaskets replaced) ,a new boiler and a steam valve as standard .
Real Italian Espresso - Enjoy A Professional Coffee Bar Experience
Max coffee per day: 5-8 cups
Condition: Seller Refurbished (excellent working order with some minor scratches on outside.
Why should you buy from us?
||UK, London based company with a well known repair center and London based customer service
||FREE Delivery in the UK
||12 months warranty
Manuals & Documentation
What is inside the box?
1 x Gaggia Classic refurbished coffee machine with all the parts it needs for operating (no cleaning brushes,greas, ground coffee measuring scoop etc included)
This means you will need a tamper and spoon to be able to use this machine. ( and coffee of course)
- 2 cup normal filter basket
- UK power cord
- Solenoid valve for easier coffee disposal
- Professional filter holder for consistent coffee temperature
- Perfect pressure for full Espresso taste
- Classic milk frother for a tasty Cappuccino
- Coffee-pod compatible (pod basket required)
- Rotating classic milk frother for hassle-free frothing
- UK Power Cord
Weight and dimensions
- Product dimensions: 23.0 x 24.0 x 38.0 cm
- Water tank capacity: 2.1 l
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power: 1300 W
- Pump Pressure: 15 Bar
- Voltage: 230 V
- Boiler: Anodised
- Materials and finishing: stainless steel, ABS
- Cup holder
- Hot water/Steam Nozzle
- Interface: Direct buttons
- Simultaneous brewing
- Suitable for Kit Pods E.S.E.
Please note we are only able to dispatch this item in 2-3 working days.
These coffee machines are second hand, refurbished machines.
Pictures give a better view about its actual exterior. Please make sure you check the pictures for the cosmetic state of the machine!