General Manual Water Softener Cartridge 1pcs
This cartrdige is a great way to reduce limescale accumulation significantly in your coffee maker.
- Locate your inlet transparent silicon hose in the water tank,
- Push the silicon hose on the water softener cartridge outlet,
- Fill in the water tank fully with fresh water,
- Run the whole water from the tank through the machine by opening the steam knob and having the coffee button on,
- Replace the cartridge every 1 month,
- Descale your coffee maker once a year. You need to remove the water softener cartridge before you pour the descaling liquid in the water tank!
Benefits of having this cartidge in your water tank:
- It can be installed quick and easily in the water tank,
- It gives your machine a protection from building up limescale in its water system,
- Decreases descaling frequency as the result...,
- It extends the lifetime of the machine.
You need to replace this cartridge every 1 month to ensure protection.
Actual filter :DIA 38 mm, Height= 84 mm
The unit complete:DIA 42mm, Height : 105mm
It does NOT fit Gaggia New Baby 06 range, Gaggia New Espresso 06, Gaggia Carezza Deluxe!
Gaggia Classic Water Softener Installation Guide
If you are not sure what part you need please follow our Guide or Contact us here.
Please note we do not accept any kind of liability from incorrectly fitted parts. Wrongly fitted parts void warranty.
If you are not competent to carry out a repair, seek professional help here!