NO LONGER MANUFACTURED
Free UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
We offer Free UK Mainland Next Day Delivery with this coffee machine for a limited time. It will be shipped same day if you order it by 10 am Monday-Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays). Our Next day delivery is not available between 10 am Thursday and Sunday.
Gaggia MDF Coffee Grinder Black RI8122/60 For Sale
MDF Grinder is a Burr Grinder with a compartment which collects the ground coffee. With 36 settings the grinder allows the user to grind coffees fine enough for espresso or coarse enough for Filter and plunger coffees. The Dosing lever allows you to dose the coffee straight into the filter holder.
The GAGGIA MDF coffee grinder hes been created and developed to be used at home or by small comunities, but it is quite similar to a professional grinder in all of its components. It provides grounded coffee from whole coffee beans. The grinding may be always controlled. In addition, it is equiped with an automatic lever dosetor unit that gives you the exact dose to obtain an excellent bar coffee.
We only ship coffee machine within the UK Mainland!
We offer Free UK Mainland Next Day Delivery with this coffee grinder for a limited time. It will be shipped same day if you order it by 10 am Monday-Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays). Our Next day delivery is not available between 10 am Thursday and Sunday.
If you choose to pick it up from us you need to allow 1-2 working days before you can collect it from our shop in Harrow. Thanks for understanding!
Why Should You Choose Our Company?
||2+1 Years Extended Warranty
||Free UK Mainland Next Day Delivery
||UK, North West London based company
||Gaggia Authorised Retailer
||Well known repair and customer service centre
||Well known Gaggia spare parts supplier in the EU with over 800 products in stock
||Advanced Technical and troubleshooting tools on our website
||Email, phone support
||We are an Eco-friendly company
||We do not just sell Gaggia, we know Gaggia!
|Buy Now, Pay Later Option Available >
Still unsure? Come and have a coffee with us in Harrow!
- Make sure that there is an adequated plug and voltage in the place where you intended to use the machine;
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or in event of appliance faults or damages. Replace the power cord only with an originai part;
- Fill the container with colfee grains. Turn on the swilch. Do never turn the power switch on if the grains container is empty to avold overheating the motor;
- Choose the grinding size. The machlne is already programmed to give you 34 different grinding sizes. The higher number corresponds to a thicker grinding. Normally we suggest pulling the grinder between numbers 2 and 10 to obtain an Italian style coffee;
- To eslablish the correct grinding for the first time, we recommend to grind 10/20 grams of coffee and to examinate the grinding size.
- Make a coffee and watch carefully if the coffee is coming out too fast or too slow:
- Too fast: indicates that the ground coffee is too thick and the beverage will become weak and thin
- Too slow: indicates that the ground coffee is too fine and the coffee will result thick and strong
- Regular: indicates the correct grinding and you’ll have a very tasty and aromatique coffee
- It’s very important to say that each kind of coffee needs a particular grinding, since not all the blends are composed of the same quality of coffee, and also because the roasting may be dilferent from one producer to anolher. It will be up to you to determine the best posltion.
For Your Attention
Advanced Technical and Troubleshooting tools on our service website
Buy Your Gaggia Machine Now and Pay Later or Spread the Costs with Paypal Credit
More information >