Gaggia Gran Deluxe Black Manual Espresso Machine RI8425 For Sale
Gaggia Gran Deluxe Black - Compact design and professional performance with new crema perfetta filter holder
Gran Gaggia Deluxe Black offers the passion of traditional Espresso preparation in a compact stainless steel design for a perfect Italian Espresso. The new Crema Perfetta pressurized filter holder guarantees a long lasting delicious Crema - every time.
...in continuous evolution
- Efficient cup warmer for a hot Espresso
- Perfect pressure for full Espresso taste
- Classic milk frother for a tasty Cappuccino
- Pressurized filter holder for perfect crema
MANUALS & DOCUMENTATION
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
CLASSIC MILK FROTHER FOR A TASTY CAPPUCCINO
The classic milk frother on this Gaggia Espresso machine, traditionally called "Panarello", turns milk into gorgeous milk froth within seconds for a Cappuccino, a Latte Macchiato or more. It also delivers hot water for tea.
PERFECT PRESSURE FOR FULL ESPRESSO TASTE
The 15 bar pressure of your Gaggia coffee machine will make sure you always get the authentic Espresso taste.
EFFICIENT CUP WARMER FOR A HOT ESPRESSO
Your Gaggia Espresso machine has an energy-efficient integrated heating element to provide pre-warmed coffee cups. Pre-warming a cup will ensure your Espresso stays hot for longer.
PRESSURIZED FILTER HOLDER FOR PERFECT CREMA
The pressurized filter holder on your Gaggia machine will create an Espresso with the perfect Crema.
- Supported coffee type: Ground coffee
Weight and dimensions
- Maximum cup height: 75 mm
- Product dimensions: 20,0 x 26,5 x 29,7 cm
- Product weight: 4 kg
- Water tank capacity: 1,0 L
- 2-year worldwide guarantee
- Boiler: Aluminium
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power: 950 W
- Pump Pressure: 15 bar
- Voltage: 230 V
- Colour: Red and Chrome
- Materials and finishing: ABS and Steel
- Brita Filter compatible: Optionable
- Filterholder: Pressurized "Crema"
- Hot water / Steam Nozzle
- Interface: Direct buttons
- Pannarello: Stainless Steel
- Simultaneous brewing
For Your Attention
Advanced Technical and Troubleshooting tools on our service website