Gaggia Anima Deluxe Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
Become a real barista with Gaggia Anima Deluxe
An Espresso per favore! No more waiting for a cappuccino or a latte macchiato… Gaggia Anima Deluxe offers you all the secrets of a professional Barista in just one touch.
The Gaggia Soul, tradition and more than 75 years of experience combined in one coffee machine: Gaggia Anima. Brings home the mastery of a professional barista together with the innovation of a fully automatic machine, allowing you to re-discover the pleasure of the authentic Italian espresso at the touch of just one button. Thanks to the elegant design features with several steel details, Gaggia Anima is a treat for the palate as for the eyes, allowing you to create your own tailor-made espresso.
HIGHLIGHTS & FEATURES
AUTOMATIC MILK FROTHER
The automatic milk frother takes fresh milk straight from the container via a spout, frothing it internally and delivering it directly in the cup where the coffee has already brewed.
PROGRAMMABLE DISPENSING SYSTEM
Each drink can be fully customized and you can store your preferred settings per coffee for future brews, such as strength, temperature and length.
REMOVABLE PATENTED BREWING GROUP
It is the heart of the machine. It replicates the actions of a barista in an automatic mechanism. An ideal dose of coffee is tamped into a neatly compressed puck and it allows hot water to run through the puck at a suitable pressure for a great coffee.
100% CERAMIC GRINDER
Anima is equipped with a robust 100% ceramic grinder that turns beans into a fine powder and extracts maximum flavours, without ever tasting burnt. It has 5 different settings of grind that grant you the finest grind for a full-bodied espresso or a coarser grind for a lighter tasting coffee.
You can select and memorize the amount of coffee required for your perfect Espresso: 5 options available, from 6,5 to 11,5 grams, to adjust the coffee strength to your taste.
Pumps the water through the ground coffee at high pressure to ensure better-tasting crematopped espressos.
GROUND COFFEE OPTION
This allows you to brew a different blend of coffee without changing the beans but using the ground coffee selected.
Few seconds of pause between the first shower of hot water and the brewing process moisturises the coffee grounds, extracting the full bouquet of aromas, giving your Espresso a unique body and taste.
GAGGIA ADAPTING SYSTEM
The innovative technology of the Gaggia Adapting System adjusts the grinding process, making sure the selected quantity of ground coffee is used for your espresso, whatever blend you choose. Just like a professional barista.
- Auto-Cappuccino frother
- Easy interface
- A delight to the senses
- HD product code: RI8761
- Beverage variety (total): 5
- Espresso: One Touch
- Espresso lungo: One Touch
- Cappuccino: yes
- Latte macchiato: no
- Milk froth: One Touch
- Steam: no
- Hot water: One Touch
- Simultaneous brewing of 2 cups: yes
- Ceramic grinder: Long lasting performance and consistent grinding quality
- Adjustable grinder granularity: 5
- Optiaroma: 5 selections
- Adjustable length of coffee: yes
- Adjustable length of milk: no
- Adjustable temperature: 3
- Pump pressure: 15 bar
- Bean container: yes
- Water container: Removable
- Powder option: yes
- Pre-brewing function: yes
- Capacity water container: 1.8 l
- Capacity bean container: 250 gr
- Capacity waste container: 15 servings
- Capacity milk carafe: no
- Removal angle Water: top - Waste: front - Brewing Group: side
- Full automatic rinsing: yes
- Full automatic de-scaling: yes
- Fully removable brewing group: yes
- Milk system cleaning process: Manual
- Dishwasher Proof: yes
- Water filter: Optional
- Milk Solution: Pannarello, cappuccinatore, milk container: Auto-Cappuccino frother
- Adjustable spout: 110-150 mm
- Front: Stainless steel
- Top: Stainless steel
- Side: ABS plastic
- Driptray: Metal
- Spout: Chromed
- Pannarello: no
- Graphic user interface: 2 colors (premium White)/ more than 30 icons display
- Dimensions L x h x D 221 x 340 x 430 mm
- Energy consumption in standby: Energy label compliant –1 W
- Class A: yes
- Energy consumption operating: 230V-50Hz-1850W
- Accessories: Measuring spoon, cleaning brush, hardness tester, brew group grease
If you are not sure what part you need please follow our Guide or Contact us here.
Please note we do not accept any kind of liability from incorrectly fitted parts. Wrongly fitted parts void warranty.
If you are not competent to carry out a repair, seek professional help here!