Authorised Gaggia Retailer
Personal Information is information or details about you, that is not otherwise available to the public, that you willingly provide to Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd in order to use or pay for services on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk.
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd is committed to fulfill our customers’ needs with satisfaction by ensuring their coffee machine repaired with genuine parts at the highest standards so they can keep their beloved machines well maintained and working the longest time possible. Our goal is to make this possible to anyone who is passionate about quality coffee without hassle and replacing their machines on a regular basis.
We are committed to offering a secure and simplified service for all our users. Therefore, to perform optimally and deliver robust services, certain user-specific information is required to be processed.
By using Mr. Beam2cup Webshop Ltd website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the site, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk.
Information You Provide to Us
– Personal Information: In the course of using our Service, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Information"). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address and phone number and residential address, Your coffee machine's brand and type, any damage, scratches or missing parts,
Short description of malfunction.
– General Audience Service: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd has collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at: email@example.com.
– Non-Identifying Information/Usernames: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data ("Non-Identifying Information"). We may aggregate information collected from Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd registered and non-registered users ("Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd Users"). We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd Users.
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk.
However, the information you provide is beneficial to providing better service in responding to your request and to provide our users with the latest information pertaining to coffee repair service etc. All newsletters from our site, allow visitors to unsubscribe if they wish to do so.
As is true of most Websites, Mr. Bean2cup automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, browser settings, navigation through our site(s), referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information does not include Personal Information. We may use third party tools and analytical services to gather and analyze this information.
We use information we collect:
– To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
– To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online;
– To administer and develop our service relationship with you;
– To send periodic emails;The email address Users provide for newsletter, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining the service we render on Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd website. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk from those we actually know are under eighteen (18), and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under eighteen (18).
However, if it is determined that such information has been inadvertently obtained on anyone fewer than eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database.
Anyone fewer than eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law. (If applicable, include a description of any parties with whom you may share Personal Information.)
Personal Information will be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is to be used.
Personal Information will be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information. Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure
Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd collects Personal Information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our privacy practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk prior to the change becoming effective.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can stop all collection of information by our database to not receive future communications or services. If you wish to do so, send us an e-mail requesting removal to opt-out at email@example.com.
We collect feedback from Mr. Bean2cup Webshop Ltd website users about their experience on http://www.mrbean2cup.co.uk. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to our Feedback Removal Policy.