Gaggia Accademia Super-automatic Espresso Machine
Become a real barista with Gaggia Accademia
Delight of using a masterpiece of technology
An Espresso per favore! No wait for a cappuccino or a latte macchiato... Gaggia Accademia offers you all the secrets of a professional Barista in just one touch, at home. Every day you will taste a traditional Italian Espresso... and much more!
- Durable ceramic grinder for pure coffee aroma
- Stainless steel body for long-lasting performance
- Double boiler to reduce waiting time
- Pre-brewing for flavour enhancing
- Ground coffee compartment for more variety in taste
- Adjustable dispensing head to fit every cup
...in continuous evolution
- Easy cleaning thanks to removable brewing group
- Digital display for easy navigation
- Hassle-free automatic Cappuccino preparation
- Adjust your Espresso to suit your taste
- Efficient cup warmer for a hot Espresso
- One-touch operation
- Program the buttons with your favourite coffee drinks
Weight and dimensions
- Product dimensions: 38.5 x 28.2 x 42.8 cm
- Coffee bean capacity: 350 gr
- Waste container capacity: 16 servings
- Milk carafe capacity: 0.6 l
- Product weight: 17 kg
- Water tank capacity: 1.6 l
- Energy saving: Automatic stand-by
- Brita Filter compatible
- Cup holder
- Hot water/Steam Nozzle
- Colour: black/stainless steel
- Materials and finishing: metal painted/stainless steel
- Boiler: Stainless steel
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power: 1500 W
- Pump Pressure: 15 Bar
- Voltage: 230 V
Adjustable dispensing head
The dispensing head on your Gaggia machine is adjustable in height to accommodate different cup sizes.
Adjust your Espresso
The settings on this Gaggia Espresso machine allow you to adjust the body and aroma of your coffee to suit your taste, while maintaining a perfect crema.
Your Gaggia Espresso machine has an energy-efficient integrated heating element to provide pre-warmed coffee cups. Pre-warming a cup will ensure your Espresso stays hot for longer.
Auto Cappuccino preparation
At the touch of a button your Gaggia Espresso machine will prepare a hot, tasty Cappuccino for you in just a few seconds.
Ground coffee compartment
The ground coffee compartment allows you to brew a different blend of coffee without changing the beans. Simply switch your Espresso machine to ground coffee and fill the compartment with the amount for one Espresso.
Personalise machine buttons
Programme the dispensing buttons on your electronic control panel to suit your own personal coffee taste.
Durable ceramic grinder
Because a metal grinder might burn the coffee beans while grinding, all Gaggia's Espresso machines are equipped with an extremely durable ceramic grinder. A ceramic grinder will retain the purity of the coffee aroma while being equally as durable as a metal grinder. Additionally the coffee grind can be adjusted from coarse to fine, to match you preference.
Pre-brewing ensures that the ground coffee is evenly moistened before the actual brewing process. Only then does the water flow through all of the ground coffee, and your Gaggia Espresso machine can extract the full aroma for a balanced and tasty Espresso.
If you are not sure what part you need please follow our Guide or Contact us here.
Please note we do not accept any kind of liability from incorrectly fitted parts. Wrongly fitted parts void warranty.
If you are not competent to carry out a repair, seek professional help here!